Relationship counseling can help build trust to improve a healthy relationship; whatever the issue may be, a counselor can work with individuals together or separate to overcome the problem.What Makes a Satisfactory Relationship?
• Mutual Respect
Some of the signs that problems are affecting a relationship include:
• Disappointment in oneself or the relationship
• One or both partners are feeling dissatisfied
• Couples lack communication and disconnect from one another
• One or both partners feel neglected or unwanted
• A feeling of sexual boredom or unhappiness